Sign in to follow this  
Jupp66

Steel Tiger Problem

Hi everybody!

I'm new to the Strikefighters2 Games and having this problem:

I downloaded the complete Series, installed 1. SF2, 2. SF2Vietnam, 3. SF2Europe, 4. SF2Israel, 5. Exp.Pack1, 6. Exp.Pack2. Merged Install with seperate Modfolders. I'm on Win7 64bit.

After each Installationstep I made a short Test (Singlemission) and moved on, everything worked fine. Than I downloaded and installed "Strike Fighters 2: Vietnam Air and Ground Expansion Pack". I followed the instructions, tested many different AC in different Theaters.

Everything fine again, time to start my first campaign. Steel Tiger with the A-1H Skyraider, but by clicking on the Accept-Button the game freezes, could only escape with the taskmanager. This happens just with the Steel Tiger Campaign but with any AC.

To create other campaigns is no problem, every theatre and AC works like a charme. But I realy would enjoy to fly the skyraider in Steel Tiger.

Please help a noob ;)

and sorry for the poor english, to many years out of school

Jupp66

Same problem here. True also of the "Easter Offensive" campaign. No problems with the stock campaigns however.

Guys:

Attached is a new TARGETS.INI for the SouthVietnam terrain. Unpack it, then drop it in your \Terrains\SouthVietnam folder. This should resolve the problem.

Eric Howes