Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Big Sale on all airplanes Feb.1 thru Feb 6

here's what Jason had to say

Hello everyone,

In case you did not notice, we are running a huge aircraft sale in the ROF Store in celebration of the release of the Gotha G.V. and to give new customers who bought ROF this past Christmas a chance to really add to their collection for less.

All Scouts are $2.99 and even the Bombers are both $11.99 for the duration of the sale.

Sale runs until Saturday Feb. 6th so it's time to fill up your hangar!

Jason

Edited by Dagger

What sucks is on the 31st I bought it for $30 from Gogamer on sale...with dirt cheap shipping that could arrive ANYTIME. I could've bought it off Amazon and had it today for $10 more, but I wanted to save $10, naturally. The problem is you can't buy the planes until you install the game, of course, and I'm not sure if the game will be here by Saturday (slow USPS!) in order for me to be able to take advantage of the sale.

FYI, to buy every single seater that doesn't come with ICE at the sale price is only $36. I remember calculating last week that all the planes with ICE would come to just over $100, but with this sale I could get them all for just $66, excluding the bombers. I'm not sure if I'll care to fly them, and the sale price on them isn't OMG AWESOME to make me spend over $20 for planes I may rarely fly.

I pick and choose what planes I want. I had to have the bombers, and the dolphin, I will buy the 2 seaters when they come out. I don't know how many of the "central powers" planes I'll get maybe a few more. With this sell I might just stock up on all of them.

Well, part of the problem is other than a handful of planes my knowledge of the various WWI planes is spotty at best so I don't know which ones I'd like the most!

For a modern sim, a Vietnam sim, a Korean sim, or a WWII sim it's no problem...I know exactly which planes would earn my $$ and which wouldn't. It seems like most of the ones I know are here plus several I don't, so I'd rather play it safe and get them all while they're cheap!

Move it USPS!