Sign in to follow this  
CW3SF

Where are the videos

I have been tasked to demostrate "flight sims" to our computer club here in AZ where we spend the winter.

Some would like to wet their appetite by viewing some videos------ Sooooo I need your advice here.

Links to the best few would be appreciated.

CW3SF

They combined the video thread with the screenshots thread awhile back so they are all mixed in.

Here is the link to my youtube site where I have over 120 OFF videos posted, plus a few others from Rift, Oblivion and other WWI and WWII flight sims. As for which ones are the "Best" I couldn't say. I try to make them all exciting but that's really up to the viewer to decide.

If you want a much narrower choice,go to www.overflandersfields.com and check out the official and user made videos there sir.

http://www.youtube.c...68?feature=mhum

Might I suggest the Over Flanders Fields Experience for an overview of what OFF has to offer.

Over Flanders Fields Experience (5:07) 1080HD

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Well, looking through some of my archives, I think one of the best flight sim videos I ever personally made was the first link below. It's absolutely some of the most "hair on your ass, balls to the walls" shooting and flying I've ever done. I'm not sure which energy drink I was on when I flew it but it was working hard for me. This mission pretty much has it all. Tree top level flying at 300Mph, missing cliffs by mere feet, multiple split second kill shots, ridiculously near misses from mid-air collisions. I'd say that second for second, it's the probably the most intense quick combat style mission I've ever flown but It's from Wings of Prey though, not OFF. So it's a Spitefire vs six Bf 109s over the cliffs of Dover. I don't consider WWII sims to compete with OFF so I'll post the link and hopefully nobody gets too upset.

6 v 1 Duel over Dover (4:48) 1080HD

Here's an OFF campaign video of a scramble mission. Damn huns were serious about attacking our airfield that day!

Campaign Video part 1 of 2 (10:27) 1080HD

Edited by Hellshade