Sign in to follow this  
Zurawski

Yogi's needs new clothes...

As most have seen, I have released the MQ-10A under beta status while I noodle over how to finish the cockpit, damage model etc...

For those that know me, know I have since day one acknowledged that my skill-set is on the 3D side and my graphic artistry is more in line with a 3-year old with fat crayons and a bad case of hick-ups and have always relied upon the far more talented community members.

I've included a base scheme utilizing all my artistic efforts just to give the bird some clothes. My quest or challenge if you will is: Help me properly clothe the Kodiak. For your artistic efforts I will gladly include your offerings in the final release revision. It's not much, but I know what my weaknesses are.

Included in the 3.0 beta release is the layered templates that you may utilize... Feel no obligation to participate, this is just me reaching out to talent far greater then mine. LOL!

FWIW... I envisioned a default OD scheme, a low-viz / stealthy something, desert and a SEA scheme. Just suggestions... everyone will be wowed by anything better than my kindergarten efforts!

Thanks in advance to anyone who plays along!

Edited by Zurawski