Sign in to follow this  
ST0RM

Biting the bullet, maybe?

I'm happy to have what I've gotten for free, but am looking to expand on my military aircraft in FSX. IRIS has released some of their former payware aircraft, but I'm wanting an A-4 Skyhawk and an F-16. RAZBAM's A-4 seems to be MIA now and I haven't heard much on IRIS' new F-16. I've tried the FSX modded Kirk Olssen F-16 but the vc is terrible or unusable and the afterburner still is always on. It justs takes too much tweaking to get it perfect.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

-S

Storm, I can ask my connection at Razbam about the A-4, Aerosoft has a Falcon for X out and VRS's Super Hornet is available for X as of a few months ago. Have you looked at Flightsim.com's FSX library?

I have a weekend planned to reinstall FS9 and install X in a new dedicated HD. Got a 1TB external, hopefully I have enough room for everything now.

I have the VRS F/A-18E for FS9 and was hoping I wouldn't have to re-purchase it for FSX. Aerosoft F-16 huh?

Yes, please let me know about the RAZBAM A-4. I'd love to see it in FSX. The Scooter doesnt get much love.

Lastly, yep. I've been through Flightsim.com, Avsim, Simviation etc... Seems alot is now payware. Tons of freeware airliners (which I do like flying from time to time).

Thanks!

Jeff