Sign in to follow this  
famine

TM HOTAS WARTHOG

Hi can any one come back to me about the HOTAS WARTHOG, I been trying to find current posts closer to today's date about it but no luck..

I read posts from late last year and early this year in January about ppl complaining about the WARTHOG that it all of a sudden died on them the next few days, the center indent issue, software and firmware issues....

I saw on Thrustmaster website that they released new sotfware and drivers for it in February and March.. Has this resolved the issues with Warthog and is it a much much much better stock product to that of the stock Cougar...

Sadly I could never get my Cougar modded as I live in the Southern Hemisphere, an the reports say the WARTHOG is smoother and more versatile then a modded Cougar and far better then a stock Cougar.

So is the WARTHOG stock a full on proper functioning HOTAS with no or very very minimal issues? Dont wanna spend the money and then struggle with it like the Cougar and cant send it back without waiting like a month or 3

for it to come back fixed and then having another issue a couple months later.

Thanks guys...