Still working on VF-143, but got this project going too, something that would be a little more demanding in terms of decal placement. It's VF-103, the Jolly Rogers, and they appeared during their last cruise on board USS John F. Kennedy. I'm up to 37 decals on this one and still finding more stuff to do.

img00054-1.jpg

img00057.jpg

img00058.jpg

img00053.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out the nose gear door mesh names. I can't tell based on the .out, so if any of you have any clues, it could make the difference between good and great.

Thanks for looking.

Looking good man!

Holy cow!

That's lookin crazy :clapping:

Good stuff!

SidDogg

Just some more beauty shots, including 103 to show the differences between it and 100. All markings, safety stencils, and paint scheme differences will be modeled using decals. STILL trying to get those nose gear bay doors figured out. No luck yet.

img00070.jpg

img00068.jpg

I can't remember which mod these clouds are from, but if you recognize your work, hats off. They are beautiful.

img00063.jpg

img00065.jpg