Sign in to follow this  
waco1937

Training Campaign

Is there a way to refly the Training Campaign Missions without listening to E. Rick's chalkboard lesson again? I'm having problems getting that last hundred feet of climbing in Mission3. Or does someone have a clue for me?:dunno:

let me try it, to be honest I never flew the training. Will get back to you.

@Waco

Bring the mouse down to the bottom of the screen and click the SKIP hot spot on the window bar that appears. That will move you past the video training sequence.

I found that I could make a climbing turn to the left or right to gain the last hundred feet without stalling. That did the trick for me in Mission #3.

OlPaint

Edited by OlPaint01

Thanx, I have yet to finish reading the complete manual, so hadn't found the hot spot. Here it is Winter and I have too many irons in the fire. I wonder what it will be like come Summer. I had tried a serpentine ascent with no joy. I had thought a wide turning climb would take too much time.