Sign in to follow this  
MSPV12

Noob needs help with Expansion pack Gold

Hi Everyone.

I am new here. Has SFP1 many years ago and recently decided to get back into it, so purchased SF2 Vietnam. The instal package is dated march 2012, so I assume it is fully patched up to date? All installed OK, so I dug around in here and came across the four part download expansion pack V2.0 Gold.

reading through the instructions I came to this:

Copy the "cockpit" folder from the .RAR file and drop it into the following sub-directories of the \Aircraft directory in your SF2Vietnam Mod Folder (objects/aircraft):

A-6A

A-6B

EA-6A

EA-6B

EB-66C

KA-6D

RB-66C

Unfortunately, none of those aircraft folders appear in my Mods/objects/aircraft folder. Do I have to download those aircraft seperately? I appreciate any help

MSPV12:

If none of those aircraft is showing where you're looking (and they should all be there) then you're either looking in the wrong place or you didn't install the expansion pack correctly. At the very least you should find an A-6A folder, as that's a stock SF2V aircraft.

Try searching your hard drive for one of the folder names. You just might find the others there as well.

Eric Howes

MSPV12:

If none of those aircraft is showing where you're looking (and they should all be there) then you're either looking in the wrong place or you didn't install the expansion pack correctly. At the very least you should find an A-6A folder, as that's a stock SF2V aircraft.

Try searching your hard drive for one of the folder names. You just might find the others there as well.

Eric Howes

Thanks Eric. I had placed them in the wrong folder directory! I also double posted this problem! What a numpty! LOL