Congrats and good luck on your new system HPW. No one with a passion for gaming should have to be without their rig for too long so enjoy! :drinks:

Congrats and good luck on your new system HPW. No one with a passion for gaming should have to be without their rig for too long so enjoy! :drinks:

Exactly. You nailed it.

Congrats HPW. Enjoy your new machine. :drinks:

Now that's the best news I've heard all week! Here's to having a working machine :drinks:

Thanks, guys. I look forward to putting it through its paces once I get all of the necessary drivers and programs loaded.

HPW I didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you but as I said, in the past couple of weeks RL issues have played havoc with us. Besides the death of my Father-in-law I had to have tests for chest pains, (results next week) and injections for a fractured vertabrate,and my wife has come down with a rare skin disorder that has no cure except time. (3 years) The guys at work did manage to rummage around in our basement and there wasn't one 939 MB to be found. We scrap most of our trade-ins. To top things off we had to have our 15 year old cat euthanized this morning. The only good thing that has come about in the last little while is that the accountant called and we don't owe near as much income tax as we thought yipppeeee.

Hey! and you got a new system so life is good.

Tony

Great! Glad to hear that you are up and running.

Typhoon, I hope things get better for you and your wife. Sorry to hear about your pet, It's the same as losing a family member.

HPW I didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you but as I said, in the past couple of weeks RL issues have played havoc with us. Besides the death of my Father-in-law I had to have tests for chest pains, (results next week) and injections for a fractured vertabrate,and my wife has come down with a rare skin disorder that has no cure except time. (3 years) The guys at work did manage to rummage around in our basement and there wasn't one 939 MB to be found. We scrap most of our trade-ins. To top things off we had to have our 15 year old cat euthanized this morning. The only good thing that has come about in the last little while is that the accountant called and we don't owe near as much income tax as we thought yipppeeee.

Hey! and you got a new system so life is good.

Tony

No worries, Tony. I needed to upgrade soon in order to enjoy all of the goodness of P4, so it all worked out for the best.

Very sorry to hear about your cat. I have a four year-old kitty myself and would hate to have something bad happen to him. Currently, he likes me to come home and lie on the bed so he can sit on my chest and let me scratch under his chin.

I hope the heart tests come out well. Imagine if the doctors tell you to give up all forms of stress, including flight sims! Perish the thought.

Say hello to the wife for me, too. I experience exzema from time to time, so I know what struggling with a skin condition can be like.