UK_Widowmaker

My Facebook Campaign

Facebook has surprised me, in it's diversity...I started a Campaign last Thursday night...when I went to bed..I had six likes!..... the following morning, there were 112 likes... now over 500 likes.....

https://www.facebook.com/RecognitionForTheBorderColliesHeritage

I've had to do quite a lot of research on my subject matter...as there is little written about him. One 'Adam Telfer'

I want him to be recognised for his contribution to World Agriculture.

Nice one FB! :grin:

• Like 1

Put it through to a girl I've known for more than 30 years (I was best man at her wedding) who has always had bordercollies. She 'll love it !!! (and if you ever plan to start something on Newfoundlanders ... :grin: :grin: )

Thanks for posting and + one more like !!

Edited by Derk

Put it through to a girl I've known for more than 30 years (I was best man at her wedding) who has always had bordercollies. She 'll love it !!! (and if you ever plan to start something on Newfoundlanders ... :grin: :grin: )

Thanks for posting and + one more like !!

Thanks Derk...well, Newfoundlands eh?.... I love those big guys!..we have one round our way!...and 'Ganda' is a longtime hero of mine!...so, ya never know m8 :)