Sign in to follow this  
OlPaint01

Grand Bundle Sounds Mods JSGME Enabled

Grand Bundle Sounds Mods JSGME Enabled

View File

Here are the files for the Grand Bundle of JSGME-Enabled OFF Sound Mods from Creaghorn, Elephant,and Andy73 that I have prepared.

I installed JSGME into C:\OBDSoftware directory. I copied each of the Sounds Mod folders into the MODS directory.

I activated all of Creaghorn’s Sound Mods from the JSGME console in the order that they were published to guarantee that I had installed the latest versions of the WAV files.

Activate each Creaghorn Sounds Mod in the following order:

1) Creaghorn Homebrew Sounds

2) Creaghorn Sound Tweak

3) Creaghorn Sound Tweak II

4) Creaghorn Sound Tweak II Patch

Then activate all of Andy73’s Sound Mods from the JSGME console in the order that they were published.

5) Andy73 Aircraft Sounds

6) Andy73 Engine Sounds_1.1 for Sound Tweak II

7) Andy73 Gun Sounds_1.1 for Sound Tweak II

8) Andy73 Albatros DIII Sounds

9) Andy73 Rotary Aircraft Sounds_1.3a

Then activate the Spandau Mod last so the gun sound fix is not overwritten.

10) Creaghorn Spandau Mod

The ShellMusic can be activate anytime.

11) Creaghorn StartupBritish OR Creaghorn StartupGerman OR Elephant StartupG (the choice depends on which side you are flying)

Disregard warning messages that files are about to be overwritten.

OlPaint01

Edited by OlPaint01

Update Log

Version 1.3 is posted. I added Andy73's revised 'Rotary Aircraft Sounds_1.3' to pack that modifies the shutdown sound tracks including LeRhone, Gnome80, Gnome160, Oberursel, and Oberursel_EV engines to support Blip Switch action used for all rotary powered aircraft in OFF:HitR_1.47.

Follow this link for a neat discussion of a Blip Switch simulation in OFF...

http://combatace.com..._20#entry573685

Version 1.4 is posted. I included Andy73's revised 'Rotary Aircraft Sounds_1.3a' to the sounds package that modifies both the startup and shutdown sequences including LeRhone, Gnome80, Gnome160, Oberursel, and Oberursel_EV engines uses for almost all rotary powered aircraft in OFF:HitR_1.47.

OlPaint01

Edited by OlPaint01