Here is new some updates regarding 4.12 from DT:

Only one flyable plane was announced: Finnish H-75.

Our first update probably isn't much of a surprise for anyone who's been following this board, but we still want to officially announce it. Patch 4.12 will add a cockpit to the Hawk 75 we already have as an AI plane, and make it flyable. The cockpit will be for the Finnish version. Finland acquired and operated more than 40 Hawks throughout the war.

Also they announced very interesting feature that will affect gameplay seriously (IMO): the kill share system:

This weeks update shows a little change in the scoring system. Patch 4.12 will introduce shared kills, which was historical practice in many air forces and has been requested by the community. It will no longer be the last pilot to put in a shot which gets all the credit. The below video shows an example from offline play.

Official update page:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=418733

Ah, finally I'll get at least partial credit for all those kills my AI wingmen steal! :grin:

Yeah, it is a very nice feature :) But for I am afraid that this change can affect some core java files that will affect modding. But we will hope for best and looking forward to any other interesting features that DT is developing.

New update!

DT promise brand new cockpit for Ki-45:

4VoxyeAfnnk.jpg

And a nice repaint of P-38 cockpit:

GCcQsjaaNyQ.jpg

P9XlGTIqMtc.jpg

That's the biggest problem I have with flying Il-2 now. Some of the textures are so low-res that they yank me out of the game and into critiquing it! For example, the engine cowling in that Ki-45 shot.