Cinemaware

Cinemaware's Wings!

Memories are good as what they are: Memories.

We can't make them any better by copying them into the presence - they are part of the past.

Nobody can take them away from us.

One day, "Over Flanders Fields" will rather be a memory (hopefully when we still have "WOFF III" or however it will be called).

And it will be a sweet, sweet memory for me, filled with great music, which is already written onto my inner hard drive,

and which will accompany all the wonderful scenes of great encounters - or sometimes simply flying over a lovely

landscape in the golden late afternoon sun...

Edited by Olham

Memories are good as what they are: Memories.

We can't make them any better by copying them into the presence - they are part of the past.

Nobody can take them away from us.

One day, "Over Flanders Fields" will rather be a memory (hopefully when we still have "WOFF III" or however it will be called).

And it will be a sweet, sweet memory for me, filled with great music, which is already written onto my inner hard drive,

and which will accompany all the wonderful scenes of great encounters - or sometimes simply flying over a lovely

landscape in the golden late afternoon sun...

Amen :salute: