Sign in to follow this  
Trotski

Morane H

I have just uploaded the rest of the Morane H set, for France, Belgium, and RFC versions, I have removed the gun, as it shouldnt be there, except on the Russian Moranes, also I have swapped the LOD's for the Pfalz ones, to enable the windscreen.....there is probably another way of doing it, but I dont got the knowledge to fiddle about in the guts of the beast, thats for you experts out there !!!

I have done the same with these as I did with the Russian Moranes that I uploaded yesterday, so these aircraft have decals, ( the originals skins are in there too ) unfortunately I cant figure out how to do the Pfalz swap trik on the Russian Moranes, so as to enable the windshield, there must be a work around for it somewhere, the problem lies with the gun on the morane, and the gun on the Pfalz being different.......if anyone has any idea on that please let me know, as I will be doing the Parasols next !!!

post-5759-0-92358000-1345156757_thumb.jpg

post-5759-0-87007600-1345156761_thumb.jpg

post-5759-0-92799000-1345156766_thumb.jpg