Sign in to follow this  
Major Lee

SF modders only... Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram...

OK, I built my wife a new system a few months ago. I decided to go with Kingston memory, so now I have a 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance ddr3 ram left over. Too late to return to Newegg for refund, but if someone can honestly use it, I will give it to you. I will will send it UPS within the 48 states free too... So if you want it, note your plans for a future mod project. If there is more than one response, I will pick one. I ship UPS directly from my work, so easy deal...

CML8GX3M2A1600C9B

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233196

Now those I would love but I am in the wrong Vienna... as in the Vienna Austria. Hope you find someone happy for them.

I could use them in my son's puter Major Lee. i'm in Virginia. My project now besides updating the Modern Warfare Campaigns is Operation Hydra Redux with a bigger map area of the Caribbean and Bahama's. if you don't send them to me, no biggy, no problem.

Sorry Slartibartfast, UPS to Austria would be more than these are worth... Hope you had a great summer riding the Alps on your bikes :)

Hmm, Carribean and Bahamas... Might that include Costa Rica and Nicaragua? (Final combat with the P-47 and P-51 was there...) At any rate, your a modder with a plan, so you get the RAM. PM me with your mailing address and I will ship them Tuesday from work.

God Bless, ML.

• Like 1

Sorry Slartibartfast, UPS to Austria would be more than these are worth... Hope you had a great summer riding the Alps on your bikes :)

Hmm, Carribean and Bahamas... Might that include Costa Rica and Nicaragua? (Final combat with the P-47 and P-51 was there...) At any rate, your a modder with a plan, so you get the RAM. PM me with your mailing address and I will ship them Tuesday from work.

God Bless, ML.

No worries as to rides over here you bet your boots I got some good ones in... will dig out some photo's and post.

Spectre, looks like a nice start to some interesting "What if" scenarios...

I look forward to your bike pics, Slartibartfast!