Sign in to follow this  
Capitaine Vengeur

Soft targets for Wings Over Africa

Soft targets for Wings Over Africa

While working on some new campaigns for Wings Over Africa, I have examined many detailed orders of battle for ground units and sub-units. And always in search of ultimate accuracy, I have realized that several of these units, even at division-level, couldn't honestly be materialized on this dusty battlefield with any of the many tanks, SP guns, or even armoured cars provided with the mod. Lacking armour and engines, these units should be definitely classified as 'soft' targets. Yes, that sort of targets that allow pure fighters even carrying machine-guns only to enrich their score anyway, besides...

Needless to say (safe for credits and acknowledgements), this work is an adaptatation from Kesselbrut's famous mod providing infantry squads and AT guns crews as 'soft' ground objects. Some files and several skins come from Heck's work for First Eagles, a handful of other skins come from various other objects, sometimes with my own graphical modifications. Proper credits and links are given in the ReadMe file. These new infantry objects will be required for a couple of new campaigns for WoA that I plan to deliver soon.