Sign in to follow this  
Boresight

How to get Matra R-530R to appear on Mirage III EBR ?

Hello again everyone,

I would appreciate your help if anyone could tell me, how does one get the Matra R-530R missile to appear at the: SF 2 Israel add-on aircraft - Mirage III EBR loadout screen (in game).

http://combatace.com/files/file/12490-f-103-mirage-iiiebr-version-101/

I've already seen the R-530R missile's name at the respective pylon in the Mirage III EBR's loadout file.

However it doesn't appear at the armament list on the in game loadout screen.

Thank you all for your attention.

Edited by Boresight

Go into both the weapon's _data.ini and the aircraft's _data.ini and make sure there isn't a Specific Station Code attached to either the missile or those pylons. It will be near the top of weapon's _dat.ini and near the bottom where the hardpoint data is for the jet.

Go into both the weapon's _data.ini and the aircraft's _data.ini and make sure there isn't a Specific Station Code attached to either the missile or those pylons. It will be near the top of weapon's _dat.ini and near the bottom where the hardpoint data is for the jet.

Thank you a lot for your attention Todd,

I do still a noob in the art of mods, and I do see a lot of codes... however problem was solved right now:

- solved it by installing the main version Mirage III E add-on:

http://combatace.com/files/file/11394-mirage-iiie-for-sf2/

It's called "upgrade for the Mirage Factory Mirage III E", however without this aircraft, the Brazilian Mirage III didn't have acess to the Matra R-530R, neither to the pilot ejection seat...

Neither of them had afterburner flame, which I managed to get, by editing the respective aircraft DATA file, and renaming the afterburner with the "Banidos Mirage III EA" DATA file code, (the argentine version).

Thank you anyway !

You're welcome. Yeah, one thing you'll learn quick in editing .ini files. I think I do that as much as a I fly. I guess pilots do a lot of paperwork between missions though.