MiG-29K Paran Navy

Paran Navy Part 1

MiG-29KP

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

MiG-29KP based on MF MiG-29 model (altered by Russo)

PARAN carriers extracted from ultimate carrier package

REQUIREMENTS:

Yak-44P does not include LODS. SF2:NA needed to make it work (E-2C hawkeye from thirdwire). Most of the work was done by Wrench I only altered the ini's.

COLLECTIVE WORKS:

I´ve to thank many persons for their help and permission to use there stuff.

• Logan4 --> skin and laserpod
  • ValAstur-->Paran Navy Flag
  • Russo2k --> MiG-29K
  • eburger68 --> carrier(who ever created the Clemenceau/Foch Class CV [using SCB-125 model])
  • Crusader (Viper Team) --> for the avionic and updates
  • Mirage Factory --> for MiG-29
  • Ravenclaw_007 --> for awnsering stupid questions about the refuel probe and the Bird-Slicer
  • SPinners --> KillMarking Info and the what if section
  • CombatACE Site --> for the knowledgebase and really nice guys from the community there
  • Anyone I forgot to mention a big sry, it was not intentional. Contact me and you will be added.

INSTALLATION:

I included, as far as I know, everything needed in the right folders so just drop the folders in your modfolder and you should be able to fly the MiG-29KP from carriers.

CAUTIONS:

Make a backup copy of your old files or merge them with my data specifically the nations.ini file.

if you stumble across any problems leave me a message in the support topic.

PARTS OF THIS RELEASE REQUIRED SPECIAL PERMISSION FOR USE. PLEASE CHECK THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR'S RELEASE REQUIREMENTS FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE WORK.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dast24
      Paran Navy Part 1
      MiG-29KP

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
      MiG-29KP based on MF MiG-29 model (altered by Russo)
      PARAN carriers extracted from ultimate carrier package

REQUIREMENTS:
      Yak-44P does not include LODS. SF2:NA needed to make it work (E-2C hawkeye from thirdwire). Most of the work was done by Wrench I only altered the ini's.

COLLECTIVE WORKS:
      I´ve to thank many persons for their help and permission to use there stuff.
      Logan4 --> skin and laserpod
      ValAstur-->Paran Navy Flag
      Russo2k --> MiG-29K
      eburger68 --> carrier(who ever created the Clemenceau/Foch Class CV [using SCB-125 model])
      Crusader (Viper Team) --> for the avionic and updates
      Mirage Factory --> for MiG-29
      Ravenclaw_007 --> for awnsering stupid questions about the refuel probe and the Bird-Slicer
      SPinners --> KillMarking Info and the what if section
      CombatACE Site --> for the knowledgebase and really nice guys from the community there
      Anyone I forgot to mention a big sry, it was not intentional. Contact me and you will be added.

INSTALLATION:
      I included, as far as I know, everything needed in the right folders so just drop the folders in your modfolder and you should be able to fly the MiG-29KP from carriers.

CAUTIONS:
      Make a backup copy of your old files or merge them with my data specifically the nations.ini file.

if you stumble across any problems leave me a message in the support topic.

PARTS OF THIS RELEASE REQUIRED SPECIAL PERMISSION FOR USE. PLEASE CHECK THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR'S RELEASE REQUIREMENTS FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE WORK.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..