Sign in to follow this  
AJAY67

Mirage F-1C200 Issues

Hi community,

First, I would like to say thanks for this awesome aircraft. I downloaded and installed the F-1C-200 package last night, but in game I do not appear to have any textures.

I've installed aircraft into SF2 plenty of times before, so I am wondering what I'm missing?

Done I have to also install the other F-1C packages?

Thanks,

AJ.

Hmm, have you checked the aircraft folder that the texture files are present in the directories?

Are you running a weak computer? The textures are 4096x4096, maybe you dont have enough RAM/VRAM to load them?

All the packages should be self contained!

Hi Centurion-1,

Would not really say that I have a weak system:

Intel i5 3750k

8Gb RAM

Nvidia GTX 550Ti card with 3Gb

128Gb Corsair SSD.

Win 7 Professional 64-bit

Perhaps it's my level of Service pack? Currently using SF2 Europe, stable on the September 2012 patch. Or perhaps I need some manual .ini editing?

Thanks,
Andrew.

Will do :-)

Thanks.

I think that the problem is that you are executing the game under a path older than April 12 , so that no jpg textures can be loaded. The F-1 textures are in jpg.