Sign in to follow this  
dfang

No Nose MiG-17PFU

Got a problem with the MiG-17PFU i haven't figured out,,,I NEED HELP!!... :shok:

#1..Is the MiG-17PFU compatible with WoV?

#2..Does anyone have this aircraft working properly in WoV or SFP1?

#3..If #2 is yes,,please post a screen shot of it..cause i haven't seen it in so long i forgot what it looks like... :biggrin:

#4..If #1 is yes,,,disregard all of this...but come to think of it ,,i couldn't get it to work in SFP1..

Something strange is happening here with the MiG-17PFU,,the little radar nose will not show..and the two outter missile pylons are missing,,,

I know there are two installs,,,MiG-17PFU & MiG-17PFU-2,got em both,,im confused

as to which one to use, and between the two of em i got me a MESS....my Recycle Bin has been gettin a work out... :biggrin:

I've tried every combination of install known to man,,,with no luck.Checked the Weapons dates,proper pylon load weights for missiles,etc...

Got the pit working fine,the plane textures are good,the only thing i see wrong is the RP-1 Izumrud radar nose is missing,& the two outter wing pylons are missing...

I remember fighting with this install a long time ago....evidently didn't learn.. :wacko:

Should i try a weapons pack reinstall?

Any help with this bugger will be greatly appreciated... :)

Got a problem with the MiG-17PFU i haven't figured out,,,I NEED HELP!!...  :shok:

#1..Is the MiG-17PFU compatible with WoV?

#2..Does anyone have this aircraft working properly in WoV or SFP1?

#3..If #2 is yes,,please post a screen shot of it..cause i  haven't seen it in so long i forgot what it looks like... :biggrin:

#4..If #1 is yes,,,disregard all of this...but come to think of it ,,i couldn't get it to work in SFP1..

Something strange is happening here with the MiG-17PFU,,the little radar nose will not show..and the two outter missile pylons are missing,,,

I know there are two installs,,,MiG-17PFU & MiG-17PFU-2,got em both,,im confused

as to which one to use, and between the two of em i got me a MESS....my Recycle Bin has been gettin a work out... :biggrin:

I've tried every combination of install known to man,,,with no luck.Checked the Weapons dates,proper pylon load weights for missiles,etc...

Got the pit working fine,the plane textures are good,the only thing i see wrong is the RP-1 Izumrud radar nose is missing,& the two outter wing pylons are missing...

I remember fighting with this install a long time ago....evidently didn't learn.. :wacko:

Should i try a weapons pack reinstall?

Any help with this bugger will be greatly appreciated... :)

I have the same problem, I eventually gave up :alcoholic:

Ya, dfang's LOD file is 42kb, different from the 37kb file I had been using and it did not show the nose.

I just had another StrikeFighters Moment....I was testing afterburner changes, using Kreelin's mission editor, and slipped in a PFU and there was NO NOSE. I forgot to add a loadout command (Air~Air or Air~Air ALongrange) and the PFU nose is modded as a weapon, so there were no weapons and no nose. Panic ensued.