Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

WOFF Verdun Map July 1916, with troops, balloons, and factories

Since I had everything set up after doing the Flanders map this morning I went ahead and build a version of my WOFF Verdun map for July 1916 as well. Again, this one shows all the troop/gun positions, obs balloons, and factories.  It also now distinguishes between the towns that are actually seen in the sim and those that are only shown as historical reference, (just as I had done on my Flanders map).  Anyone flying the DID campaign in the Verdun region might want to try this one out.

You can right-click on the image and open it up full size in a new window if your browser is being difficult.

WOFF_Verdun_Map_July_1916.jpg

Happy Navigating!

Lou

Lovely map but it is in a dangerous area!  The only pilot we had flying in DID Verdun sector was Olham with Andreas Harms who is now deceased.  Olham has now moved to Flanders South which is another 'Hotspot' area.  I don't suppose the RFC flew there so on the Allied side it would have to be a French pilot of which we have none in DID - mostly because of the lack of two-seaters in June 1916.