Sign in to follow this  
Beer

Sound vs Speed DB fix

Sound vs Speed DB fix

View File

Official fix for Sound vs Speed issue from Sonalysts.

Installation:

1) Use your favorite ZIP extracting application to extract the file to your root install directory (default: C:\Program Files\Sonalysts Combat Simulations\Dangerous Waters)

2) The Database directory is included in the archive, so extract with "Relative Path" included (which is default for most ZIP applications)

NOTE: Passive torpedos tend to "wash themselves out" at high speeds. We do not recommend using a speed faster than 30-35 knots to engage quieter subsurface contacts.

Let me know if you have any problems,

- Jamie

Will this introduce any MP incompatabilities if all players don't have it? Or is this a server-down controlled file?

The Jedi Master

I am not sure I have not had a chance to try it online yet. I believe the host will get a message saying the files do not match but I believe it will play.

Hyperlobby is coming soon so a standard needs to be established without a doubt.

I will play with the new Sonalysts files online.