I am in need of help!!! How does one go about getting screenshots ? I have tried the printscreen button, but can't capture anything . Any input would really help. Thanks to all !!

Wierd, cos that works for me. It puts the screenies into folder ...../lockon/screenshots

Maybe you can look to see what key the screenshot command is mapped to. From main menu, choose OPTIONS, then INPUT (on the dial top right).

Then choose OTHER, look 75% down the list to see "Screen Shot" - what key is it mapped to? Try changing it to another key?

On my UK keyboard, mine is mapped to KEY_SYSRQ (which I assume is the PRT SCR as this does work for me).

I am in need of help!!! How does one go about getting screenshots ? I have tried the printscreen button, but can't capture anything . Any input would really help. Thanks to all !!

Hey Thanks Dude, that's the only thing I didn't think to do!!! I'll give it a try and let you know if it works. Again Thanks for you input.

:shok:

Hey Thanks "Dude" and you also Pete, just tried print screen, and it works. But it helps to know what you are doing. You guy's have been a great help. I get the hang of this and I'll share some of the shots , because I do get my bu_ _ shot up quite abit. Again Thanks to you both!!!!

Edited by oldjer

If you press print screen.It puts the image on your clip board.

If your running XP do a search for clipboard,when you find it r/hand mouse click

pin to start menu.

The only trouble with using print screen is you can only store one image at a time on your clip board.

Hope this is of use to you.

Cheers Pete

Heres one i did earlier

Nice one Pete, but when did they add that aircraft to LOMAC??

LOL - Just messing with ya as I noticed your Derbyshire sig.

Regards,

B_R_D (originally from Mansfield - Come on you Stags)

If you press print screen.It puts the image on your clip board.

If your running XP do a search for clipboard,when you find it r/hand mouse click

pin to start menu.

The only trouble with using print screen is you can only store one image at a time on your clip board.

Hope this is of use to you.

Cheers Pete

Heres one i did earlier

I keep crashing in lock on

Need something a bit slower.

I'm from Long Eaton not far from Mansfield.

Cheers Pete

Hope this image is more to your liking

Edited by Pete