I know that we have the AV-8A and various versions of the AV-8B, but is there an AV-8C for the 2nd gen games? I think there was one for SFP1, but iirc it wasn't a mod of a stock harrier but a third party model. Has anyone updated it for 2nd gen before I look through my archives and do the updating dance?

I'm putting together a USMC centred install so wouldn't mind having it for completeness, especially with green/grey camo and low viz markings.

Thanks in advance.

I had the beginnings of One that I currently can't find..... I did the .ini dance for it and brought it up. Was doing a set of Templetes for it...........Can't find it to save My life.

If I find it, I'll send You what I've got. I had the IRF Probe visible in the Cockpit View OK, And made it a Weapons Pylon in the Data.INI. I added it in the Loadout.ini as  just for the Long Range Missions like the real "C". It was removable in real life. Deacon211, A former Harrier Pilot did that FM for the "C" and I think he did one for the old "A" too.

VMA-542 Tigers operated the "C" from around 1978 till getting "B's" in the mid 80's. The "C" added the IRF Probe and RWR. The blisters for the "C" is just like the "B". with two Blisters in the Tail Stinger  and one on each Wing Tip. Also the Recon Camera of the "A" was removed in the "C's". Eventually, All Cameras were removed from both "A" and "C" Models.

Like I said Allen,

If I can find this Stuff, It's Yours. But anyway.......The Answer to Your Question is No, I don't think the "C" has been done....      Go For It.

331KillerBee

Edited by 331Killerbee

I've made the SF2 conversion some time ago with my limited skills so I'll hope it will save your time

Cheers

Eole

Edited by Eole2

Eole, you've freed up my weekend to fly the Harrier instead of editing it!!

Thanks so much guys! 

:biggrin: Good Weekend and good flight

PS

Could you upload the package for other users ? (I did not make the credits list etc ..)

Thank you in advance.

No problem. I'll sort it out and upload ASAP.

Ty