Sign in to follow this  
Salukipilot4590

Anyone else having this problem?

I am having a problem with strike fighters. It seems that now almost all of my airplanes have texture problems. I provided a picture of whats going on but to add to it the textures are flickering and causing all sorts of problems. Anyone think they can help this poor n00b?

-Brandon

img00006.bmp

1) your SF is fully patched?

2) some details of your system & DX that you are running might help.

3) are your gfx card drivers up to date - I had to update recently to latest nVidia 71.89 due to some issues.

4) can't really see a problem in the attachment?

1) your SF is fully patched?

2) some details of your system & DX that you are running might help.

3) are your gfx card drivers up to date - I had to update recently to latest nVidia 71.89 due to some issues.

4) can't really see a problem in the attachment?

Yeah, im running SFP1 SP3. My system is:

Dell Inspiron 5150

Pent 4 3.06

512 RAM

ATI Radeon Mobility 9000 64meg

Direct X 9.0c

I am running the most up to date drivers from Dell. I dont think I know of any others that work with my card. The thing about this is that its not like this when I started flying SF. This is a recent development. I dont think you can see it in the pic but the white areas are supposed to be textured and they are flickering with bleedthroughs. I wish I could take a video of it for you. Hope thats a little more info for ya! :)

I see your problem, you're using that God's eye radar. :biggrin:

Kidding, of course. You may want to think about using straight ATi drivers, as the ones Dell

has may be a tad dated, as they don't keep up on them like dedicated video card makers do.

I see your problem, you're using that God's eye radar.  :biggrin:

Kidding, of course.  You may want to think about using straight ATi drivers, as the ones Dell

has may be a tad dated, as they don't keep up on them like dedicated video card makers do.

Hey Spectre, it worked, thanks for the tips guys!!