SF2_mesa Radar

Hello
this is the 3d max and a Lod ..... file that i make......for the Multi-Role Electronically Scanned Array (MESA) Surveillance Radar
So if someone want to use it as a fake Pilot......is a Lod inside file.....with uv map...!!! Also a 3d's max file to save time. The cordinates...are not 100...%...
Need recalculate.....with the plane...737....for 100% size....!!!
A friend ask me.....about the file...so i give it to all....! This is more.....for beginners..in modelling....with 3d max..
Ace
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The MESA radar provides air-to-air coverage, air-to-surface coverage, integrated identification friend or foe, special track beams and focused sector operation.
MESA builds on the company's expertise acquired from the AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control System) to bring military airborne surveillance capabilities to mid-size Boeing 737 aircraft.
MESA enables sophisticated air-to-air and maritime coverage and integrated identification of friend-or-foe systems.
Advances in technology have caused a revolution in the capabilities and flexibility of airborne surveillance systems and sensors used in Airborne Early Warning & Control (AEW&C) systems. Developments in distributed transmitters, commercial off-the-shelf processing and high-performance antenna arrays have enabled ES multirole electronically scanned array (MESA) radar to be cost effectively applied to the next generation Boeing 737-700 series aircraft.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
source= http://www.northropgrumman.com/Capabilities/mesa/Pages/default.aspx

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By acesfakia
      Hello
      this is the 3d max and a Lod ..... file that i make......for the Multi-Role Electronically Scanned Array (MESA) Surveillance Radar
      So if someone want to use it as a fake Pilot......is a Lod inside file.....with uv map...!!! Also a 3d's max file to save time. The cordinates...are not 100...%...
      Need recalculate.....with the plane...737....for 100% size....!!!
      A friend ask me.....about the file...so i give it to all....! This is more.....for beginners..in modelling....with 3d max..
      Ace
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The MESA radar provides air-to-air coverage, air-to-surface coverage, integrated identification friend or foe, special track beams and focused sector operation.
      MESA builds on the company's expertise acquired from the AWACS (Airborne Warning and Control System) to bring military airborne surveillance capabilities to mid-size Boeing 737 aircraft.
      MESA enables sophisticated air-to-air and maritime coverage and integrated identification of friend-or-foe systems.
      Advances in technology have caused a revolution in the capabilities and flexibility of airborne surveillance systems and sensors used in Airborne Early Warning & Control (AEW&C) systems. Developments in distributed transmitters, commercial off-the-shelf processing and high-performance antenna arrays have enabled ES multirole electronically scanned array (MESA) radar to be cost effectively applied to the next generation Boeing 737-700 series aircraft.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      source= http://www.northropgrumman.com/Capabilities/mesa/Pages/default.aspx

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..