Sign in to follow this  
yubba

Skyraiders of the Lost Pits

I guess I teased you guys enough,, I don't think you can get more anal than this edit,,, A f-86 pit from column 5 ,,, easy just swap out cockpit folder and cockpit config ini.. change cockpit name in config ini,, and use the old cockpit position out of old cockpit config. ini or the prop will be spanking your butt,, for you guys that want radar I haven't gotten that far you might want to look at the f-86s that had it..so far I've flown it every thing works..

May I present you ,, your new editted pit,,

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

Edited by yubba

Yubba,

This is a long-standing procedure.  I think the reason some of the long-timers here are getting irritated at these types of posts is that when you post, it comes across as if no one has thought of this before, or that you figured out what no one else has.  Both the SF1 and SF2 Knowledge Bases include instructions on how to add cockpits to aircraft to either make them flyable, more accurate, or just more to the player's taste.  The one from SF1 is 9 years old, the one from SF2 is 7, and dropping in other aircraft pits has been around since the sim was introduced.

http://combatace.com/topic/20789-how-to-make-ai-planes-flyable/

http://combatace.com/topic/44026-converting-older-planes-to-work-in-sf2-%E2%80%93-a-basic-guide-by-migbuster/?hl=cockpit

It's great that you're learning about the sim, how it functions, and how to modify it to your liking, just understand that the majority of the people here have already figured this out a long time ago; it isn't new territory, and the procedures have been posted here for over a decade in the archives, and nearly a decade in the knowledge bases.

well I have been a long timer I've been around here 4 or 5 years though IL-2 was my main interest,,and I haven't  seen a skyraider pit swap posted any where and ,,up till this summer you didn't have a B-1 flying in sfp-1 , and then might I sugguest that these downloads be up to snuff right out out of the box, so old fools like me don't waste my time making these post I haven't seen much of anything written ahead of most of my work and we get newbies in here all the time ,,.I've come here to have fun and too help people enjoy the game better, ain't that what it suppose to be about.

P.S please explain why half of my threats have hot next too them.

Edited by yubba

Now now guys, lets be nice shall we. Yubba, biting back at comments made by someone voicing their opinion, is , rather I would think, something that should be confined to PM land, I would also say that I would also be a little peeved by Ceasars comment, or at least, the way he voiced them, maybe he should have voiced said opinions in a PM to you, as it does seem a little bit like a rap across the knuckles from a School Teacher who is having a bad day. However, if a little terse, they are his opinion, and he has the honesty to say what he feels about whatever it is all about. So, good and bad on both sides .......That is my honest opinion by the way, I am just saddened when I see things like this , which could escalate out of hand and get ......childish. But anyhow, I hope I haven't rubbed either of you up the wrong way. Just saying it as I see it.

I can't help myself I'm a 12 year old in a 55 year old body ,, well I hope some enjoy the stuff I put up,, the fun factor of WOV in my opinion is 10 fold from what it was from stock with the edits to radar and cockpits that I've done for myself and shared,, and it's  a 10 because that's all the fingers I got..