Sign in to follow this  
SPRINGBOK12

Mirage f1c , f1az , f1cz loadup problems

I have returned to sf2 after a few years away. I have been downloading and installing addon aircraft to sf2 europe. All aircraft i have downloaded such as f15,f16,tornado, typhoon etc all work fine. The mirage f1c , f1az f1 cz do not load, when loading the get 40% then stop, after about a 1 minute i can hear the game starting but still only have the loading picture on screen stuck at 40% . I press esc and the game goes to the debrief screen as if i had flown and failed a mission. Any of you more knowledgeable modders , skinners ,game experts give some pointers as to why? 

I have a similar problem with those a/c and others with very high resolution skins. A fault of my relatively weak system rather than the planes. I have resized the skins and I make sure I only fly a few at a time per mission. I believe the game starting without video is a result of not enough capacity in either ram or video card memory.