Sign in to follow this  
Peregrine333

Pilot logbook limitations?

Are there any known limitations to the pilot logbook - Pilot Record - in regard to maximum number of missions flown/kills/servicescore etc?

Any limits to how many digits these entries can have? Servicscore for instance can it go past 999999? Kills and missions past 999?

Anyone scored over a million or racked up more than 999 kills or missions?

I have never flown one pilot that long, made new ones. But I have modified promotions and medals to fly a long career through a bunch of campaigns - but wondering if one can rack up service score above a million,  more than 999 kills/missions. No fun in flying hundreds of missions to make general only to discover a limit in digits.

Here is a picture of the resume of my pilot i use for campaigns... I have not hit any limitations yet. And pilot have a bunch of medals (I could count them as i have an excel file of all missions done...) :)

Have made mod the rank score and modified medals a lot too to reflect mission where i have to do a difference to earn them

img00001.JPG

Excellent! Thanks!

I have modded the promotions and medals too. Modded all the default medals and added new ones. Found that the medals.ini can have maximum 32 medals. Added medals for TotalAirKills, number of missions as well as several new service medals. Makes flying a long career a lot more immersive :)