Hi all,

so I purchased a couple of USED PC's  that i want to upgrade or use the processor from either Machine as a base for a DCS only Machine Both have I5 processors it would have been only one but.....auctions..

Hp z200 this has a mini form factor case I think the main problem is the Power supply think it's only a 350GHZ and 6 pin and not "modern ready" "UTUBE VIDS Info" because I want to put the money into the Grafix card ill need a more powerful PS........

the other is a dell Optiplex 7010 but in  SLIM DESKTOP case would require a slim Grafix card IDK about the PS on that box 

I hate using the proprietary stuff because it always runs into an issue of some sort should I grab the I5 out of one of the boxes and use that as a base to build a "new" box to eliminate the  "proprietary" issue?

I won't get the boxes until Thursday at the earliest so I don't even know if the boot LOL

thanks for any help  to drive me in either direction

Edited by colmack