Tonymaroni

cannot get hits on enemy planes,and very blocky sea

used to play this ages ago and just found it its great but i cant get any hits on enemy,im not brilliant but im on green and unlimited ammo but i dont even get any damage even tho i shower it with ammo,I know this sounds like a real newb problem but its drivin me nuts,I do hope its not jst me!!!!

one more thing while im here, the sea is very blocky ok near shore but then goes hard edge solid colour:stars:

What version of EAW are you using?

Are you playing on a laptop or with integrated video?

hi running ver.129 downloaded off internet, on a pc win10 with nvidia gforce card,apart from these probs all else is fine, thhanx Tony

It was downloaded from the Web ver, 129,runing on pc nvidia gforce, apart from no hits and blocky sea all works fine, enclose photo of the sea

IMG_20210228_155844_compress40.jpg

There's a few places you can get 129 from.

The hit bubbles of the game are much smaller in this version, aim for the engines of your targeted planes.

I'm not familler with the problem you have. Try renaming your eaw.ini file in the main game folder and let the eaw.exe create it, perhaps a graphic setting is set to low or medium in game???

Is the gforce a video card you have added to your computer system?

Thanx for info Mark, card came with the pc, are there any down loads for the sea at all?? Thanx again!! 

NP. There are downloads but I don't know what they are, nor do I know what the options are. :(

You can check the files section on my site, under terrains. But they where made for v1.2. I'm unsure if 129 works with them or not.

There are more on medifire than there is listed on the files help doc.

Thanx Mark, you mention medifire I've been downloadi ng off them with no prob, yesterday they say to download now I have to pay them £45 a year to use them!!!! 

Well, im not sure thats new or what. But usually you only can DL one file at a time without charge.