Sign in to follow this  
Volksjager

New Weapons/Aircraft mod for the Skyraider!

A new Weapons/ aircraft Mod for The Skyraider created by Lobo 78. Here is what it does:

1)The Weapons Stations have been divided into 5 groups and the weight limits for the outboard stations have been set to *550 lbs.

2)The hardpoints have been rearanged so that weapons release in the proper sequence.(outboard to inboard)

3)The MER's and TER's have been removed. According to my Data,the A-1H and J were capable of using MER's and TER's on the inboard stations(30in. lugs)But I am yet to find a picture or a referance of them being used.

4)The preset Loadouts are smaller to try and stay closer to the 25,000 Lbs. gross takeoff weight. Some loads overshoot the limit but can be brought back under 25,000 Lbs. by reducing the fuel load or removing some weapons

5)The Ripple Quantity and Ripple Interval have been changed to give a better selection.

6)The Tail wheel no longer 'sinks' into the runway.

7)I've added an A-4 sight reticule as it looks more like a picture I have seen of the sight in an A-1

8) I moved the center of gravity a bit forward. I am no Flight Data Guy, but it seems to help in level flight and hold steadier in attack runs.

*500 Lbs. is the official weight limit, but I seen pic's where they loaded a tad more than that :)

Its great work and Makes for a more realistic Skyradier ingame. Its up at my site for download right now:

Http://jg4.homestead.com/sfp1.html

Great work Lobo!

Enjoy

Volks