KJakker

An Update On My Absence.

Hello, everyone. I thought I would give an update as I have not been around much.

It was partly me getting buried in following the Russo-Ukrainian War. However I had a hard drive failure on the drive I had all of my SF2 Mod folders on. I lost just about all of my personal tweaks and adjustments to SF2 that I have made since joining CombatAce. I do have a backup from 2012 and a mishmash of various stuff from scattered time throughout the intervening years but not my fully organized folders I used for play and testing.

On top of that I nearly recovered everything I lost and then accidently reformatted over the recovered data when setting up the new hard drive I bought, scroll list jumped under the mouse arrow while I was glancing away. This loss basically knocked the wind out of my sails as it comes to SF2 and hence why I pretty much disappeared.

However I have decided it was time to shake the dust off and picked myself back up. If anyone needs help on a project with ground object data files please let me know.

• Like 8