Sign in to follow this  
JimBeamer5

Ju-88 Cockpit repaint for Veltro2K's Ju-88 - Kesselbrut's Cockpit

Ju-88 Cockpit repaint for Veltro2K's Ju-88 - Kesselbrut's Cockpit

Here is a (decent) repaint of the supplied Kesselbrut's Mosquito cockpit for use in Veltro2K's Ju88's. Again, I made it for my personal use but maybe the five of us (me, Kev and other kindred spirits) who still use SF2 to sim WW2 can get some use out of it. 

Made for SF2, it's the needed bmp's, one tga, and the cockpit.ini file ONLY. I wasn't happy with the way some of the gauges were presenting, so I've made some changes.  

The cockpit textures are 2048x2048, in the old days we didn't have the horsepower to run such large cockpit textures, but those days are long gone. Resize them if you do experience any problems. 

Not 100% accurate, there's always compromises that have to be made, but it is what it is, I have done my best.

INSTALLATION:

Copy and paste the bmp's and tga from this file into your V2K Ju88 cockpit folder. Place the cockpit.ini in the main aircraft folder. Back up the corresponding original files in case you want to revert.

That's it. 

Note that although this is made for the Ju88C, it will work in any of Veltro's Ju88's, and I guess you could use it any any German twin engine bomber without a decent cockpit. 

CREDITS:

- Veltro2K for the Ju-88 and for the HUGE range of WW2 and later aircraft you have done for us. Much appreciated!
 - Kesselbrut for another one of his great cockpits. I hope you're doing well wherever you are Daniel.  
 - Veltro advises the cockpit was modded by Capun for use in German aircraft, thanks to Capun for that work!
 - CombatAce for being a bastion of Strike Fighters for these many. many years.
 - TK for creating SFP1 and SF2 for all of us to enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1