Sign in to follow this  
Wad Cutter

Su25T Trim problems

I am having a lot of trouble flying the Su25T. I can get the trim real close but as I roll in on the target the trim acts up and I spend my time trimming the plane and miss the target. I configured the up arrows and down arrows for trim. Can any help me out. Thanks

I am having a lot of trouble flying the Su25T. I can get the trim real close but as I roll in on the target the trim acts up and I spend my time trimming the plane and miss the target. I configured the up arrows and down arrows for trim. Can any help me out. Thanks

what do you mean"acts up"? once I roll in I forget about trim and make small adjustments using the control surfaces...is it the rudder trim or ailerons? what type of stick do you use? could be in your stick...just guessing without all the info...is it just the Su25T or any other aircraft? what load out...is it all the time or after you've released some of your payload?

what do you mean"acts up"? once I roll in I forget about trim and make small adjustments using the control surfaces...is it the rudder trim or ailerons? what type of stick do you use? could be in your stick...just guessing without all the info...is it just the Su25T or any other aircraft? what load out...is it all the time or after you've released some of your payload?

it seems the problem was in to much speed. Once I droped the speed the trim wasn't so bad. Thanks

The"T" is a wicked little bird...love it.