Jump to content

ole_pablo

ROOKIE
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ole_pablo

  1. Yeah, I'll probably end up buying that subscription. As for the mod—thanks a lot; it's the first one I'm going to download because, besides covering Spain, I think it includes my city (Algeciras), which makes me really curious—plus, as you said, it includes extra features. It looks like great work—congratulations!!
  2. I’ve thought about it, but I also noticed that the monthly plan is only 3 dollars more, and I can download things at a more relaxed pace instead of going full-tilt for two days.
  3. Since I have to make a post to be able to download free mods, I thought a recommendations post would be best; I don't know if anyone will reply, but hey, here it is. As a Spaniard, I’ll look for content related to Spain, but I’ll download all kinds of things; in fact, I’m thinking about buying the one-month subscription.
  4. Hi there, finally back—thanks to the administration for helping me with my account issues. Now to meet the other requirements so I can download mods for Strike Fighters 2
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..