Jump to content

michaelk

ENTHUSIAST
  • Posts

    352
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by michaelk

  1. In order to get the afterburner effect without turning the nozzle, in my opinion, the simplest way (without changing the data.ini) is to simulate the operation of the Snecma TF-104 more correctly (purely visually). Original Aircraft data uses all engines/effects as rotary, I tried different ways to add afterburner effect and settled on this method. Write your opinion, please. My intentions were: 1. Simulate the afterburner effect (which is true according to the characteristics of the main engine). 2. I didn't change the settings the data.ini settings, they are good in my opinion.
  2. View File MirageIIIV Minor update. Version 2.0 Mirage III V Very Minor update, which corresponds to the actual description of the aircraft. Flight model & main aircraft data not changed, left as is (as the author, very careful takeoff/landing control is required). 1.Main engine update (Added Afterburner / Effects). 2.Cockpit/ Avionics.(In my opinion, since this is still a prototype aircraft). 3.Default Loadouts. Thanks Plane Authors. Submitter michaelk Submitted 03/18/2023 Category What If Hangar
  3. Version 2.0.0

    91 downloads

    Version 2.0 Mirage III V Very Minor update, which corresponds to the actual description of the aircraft. Flight model & main aircraft data not changed, left as is (as the author, very careful takeoff/landing control is required). 1.Main engine update (Added Afterburner / Effects). 2.Cockpit/ Avionics.(In my opinion, since this is still a prototype aircraft). 3.Default Loadouts. Thanks Plane Authors.
  4. Released version 1.0.3 (More labels/True Radar Scope).
  5. "Приведение к горизонту" (Maybe horizon indicator adjusment, no wing leveler ). P.S Yes there is such an option (Automatic withdrawal of the aircraft from any spatial position in horizontal flight. Yak-38), either way you need a cockpit manuals.
  6. Please check PM
  7. P.S And I always remember that each cockpit is the author's work, sometimes several people, I always express my gratitude to them, and of course, this is their work (my only small little corrections that I made only for myself and just decided to share with the community).
  8. In this case, "Приведение к горизонту" is a more accurate phrase.Yes, but you need to look at the option of a specific system / cockpit. Perhaps this is in civil aviation, but I did not see it specifically in the military. "Автопилот", "Горизонт", this is what it looks like. I have also seen "photo textures" (that's what I call them) in some cockpits (side panels, etc). In some cases, they can be left as is. About MiG -23: I came across several options here (and before), some new works are worse than old ones (in my opinion, I do not urge you to agree with me). I have variants of the MiG 23 MLA/MLD and some of them look good in my opinion (may be tweaked a bit).
  9. It's very good work.
  10. P.P.S For example, cockpits MiG-19 P/PM (to illustrate my words above) cockpits in other sim games. 1. Very similar (DSC World). 2. Not correct (War Thunder). 3. The average option is "as far as possible" (Strike Fighters 2).
  11. OK. I plan to continue this work (I'm interested in it).
  12. I try to do this using up-to-date photos and diagrams (sometimes they simply don’t exist, they haven’t been preserved, there was secrecy, etc.), as much as possible, and I find the “average” option, because: 1. On some USSR aircraft of the same model, but different series, the sights, reticles, equipment used sometimes differ, so it’s difficult to do it 100% like in the original cockpits (or you need to model in 3D, which I don’t have time for). 2. Therefore, I always write in the annotations "done as far as possible." 3. 3d models of some cockpits here are different (although approximately similar) to real ones, so you have to choose the average option from all possible ones. P.S. If there is no information, then I proceed from the purpose of this system / switch, using terminology, for example, the term "Ровный полет" does not exist. but there is "Триммер", "Триммеры" well, etc.
  13. In the near future I will be able to see this version of the MiG 25 PD.
  14. Version 1.0.0

    194 downloads

    MiG 25 Series Cockpits (Old) Small Upgrade. Use if needed. Currently (07/23/2023) not relevant, the only actual cockpit is made by Centurion1. Version 1.0.0 1.MiG 25 P / PD - Interceptors Cockpits. - Correct Cyrillic/Russian Markers/Labels. - Small Visual Updates. - Avionic. 2. MiG 25 RB / BM - Recon / "Soviet Wild Weasel" Cockpits. - Correct Cyrillic/Russian Markers/Labels. - Small Visual Updates. - Small Upgrades (System Lights, Hide cockpit bits, etc.) - Avionic. Thanks This Cockpits Autors.
  15. Thanks for your appreciation of my work.
  16. View File Su-15TM Cockpit upgrade. Su-15TM Small cockpit tweak. Version 1.0.1 1. Siatic Reticle (No HUD, Indicators/lights only). 2. Correct/Real Russian Cyrillic Markings/Labels (As far as possible to match with this cockpit model). 3. Avionic. Thanks Autor this cockpit. Submitter michaelk Submitted 03/07/2023 Category Jet Cockpits
  17. Version 1.0.1

    194 downloads

    Su-15TM Small cockpit tweak. Version 1.0.1 1. Siatic Reticle (No HUD, Indicators/lights only). 2. Correct/Real Russian Cyrillic Markings/Labels (As far as possible to match with this cockpit model). 3. Avionic. Thanks Autor this cockpit.
  18. View File MiG-19P/PT Cockpit Upgrade MiG-19 P/P(late)/PT, Stary's cockpts small tweak. 1.ASP-5N/AR-18-8 Sight with working systems (looks like a real scope as far as possible). 2.Correct Cyrillic Markings/Words analogs (some have been replaced by similar ones). Thanks this great cockpits autor (Stary). Submitter michaelk Submitted 03/04/2023 Category Jet Cockpits
  19. Version 1.0.1

    192 downloads

    MiG-19 P/P(late)/PT, Stary's cockpts small tweak. 1.ASP-5N/AR-18-8 Sight with working systems (looks like a real scope as far as possible). 2.Correct Cyrillic Markings/Words analogs (some have been replaced by similar ones). Thanks this great cockpits autor (Stary).
  20. Released version 1.0.1 (Added / replaced correct Cyrillic markings / words analogs.
  21. You may have AI Plane Pack 2 installed. I don't have it, I use third party mods so I can't give you a definitive answer.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..