Screen_121113_012029.jpg

Screen_121113_012041.jpg

Screen_121113_012049.jpg

Screen_121113_012125.jpg

Screen_121113_152431.jpg

Screen_121113_212213.jpg

Screen_121113_212231.jpg

• Like 1

Hawaii ANG and with that it makes 45 F-15C skins for FC3.

Screen_121113_232833.jpg

Amazing work....wondering what time frame the Eagle got the darker gray paint scheme. I still remember the first time I sat in one (Moody AFB openhouse....'79?) was a 59th TFS bird. Frigging tall airplane, think they had airstairs set up! Pilot was cool, took a picture of me without me having to ask. Any other Fleagle driver I met after that was a complete smart a$$...While I was in the Army, (dad was still active duty, IP in F-4s at George.) Was at an airshow in uniform and had some wise a$$ Beagle driver say...

"The levers your left hand are on make the trees go by faster, handle your right hand is on make the trees get closer or farther away"

my sarcasm about made him do a backflip off the airstairs......"Yeah, I know what does what... my dad flies F-4s....I see you are a Lieutenant....he probably handed your a$$ to you a time or two" LOL

"Get outta my airplane PRIVATE"

Have you been getting sleep?

Sleep? What is that? Seriously though, one you have the pattern down, its easy to start cranking out units.

Thank you Dave, I've never seen so many squadrons of F-15C's - outstanding work!!! :bowdown2:

Sleep? What is that? Seriously though, one you have the pattern down, its easy to start cranking out units.

The mans a fracking production line.

Well its like this. Both my boys are teenagers, they are too busy with friends, girls, and crap that teenagers do. My twins, they come home, we do homework, then off they go and play, watch TV. They keep themselves occupied. Sheila is knee deep in college. That leaves me and my computer. I walk a few miles a day then the rest of the time I have to make skins, test, etc. As I said though after you get the initial pattern done, then adding new units is a snap. It really only takes about 30 mins to do. So yes it was a lot work but not as much as you all think. I like to do this stuff for you all. I always have.