About This File
zzzspace REAL SOUND v1.0 for DCS World
FINAL RELEASE - OVERVIEW:
This is a sound-realism modification for Eagle Dynamics "DCS World" that radically revises the sounds and playback configuration within this simulation. It provides users of the sim the most advanced and real-sound sound modification currently available for any PC-based Jet fighter based tactical combat simulation. External and internal sound environments have been carefully detailed and tuned to provide a level of immersion previously unattainable in a modern combat flight simulation.
ONLINE PLAY COMPATIBILITY
The mod was tested online with zero incompatibility or conflicts reported.
Note that I removed the audio within the 'Betty' files, 'ShootShoot', 'WarningWarning' and 'LaunchAuthorised'.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE DOWNLOADED ZIP FILE
(1) Copy and backup the entire folder;
C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Sounds
And all of its subfolders and contents to known backup location.
This is your 'uninstall' backup insurance policy - KEEP IT.
(2) Unzip the downloaded ZIP file in an empty folder using any preferred unzip program.
(3) Copy the entire contents of the extracted sound folder, as one block, into the folder:
C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics
Do not place the folders and into any other location.
And 'yes' to any and all replacements of folders or files, when asked.
(4) Now go into DCS World main screen --> Options --> Audio Tab. Now set all audio sliders to their maximums (full right).
You can set the bottom 'Music' and 'GUI' slider to your liking.
What's New in Version 1.0 See changelog
- Added graphic file, edited readme layout