Sign in to follow this  
Dante-JT

Bandwidth!

We're reaching the bandwidth limit of our host - this is bad because website will go offline, but good because means interest in JT is very high :)

scary pigeon, please contact our host and buy a little bit more of bandwidth, as you did once and saved the day, I will PayPal you the costs like we did the other time :)

We apologize for our technical difficulties and hope to be back online soon.

Edited by Dante-JT

yup i've been aware of that for a little while. i figured that by january in a few days we'd be clear again. i paypaled them some more money. hopefully they will sort it soon. thought we'd slip through into janurary and be fine.

Edited by scary_pigeon

I would recommend that you change the web hosting provider for one who does not shuts down the service when the bandwith limit is surpassed but instead automatically charges you the for the extra bandwith, provided that you have the funds to sustain such peaks in the bandwith usage.

Media Temple is the one I would recommend.

Just my 5 cents.

Later.

Edited by Mothman

yes, im thinking about making a change. i had thought about hosting part of the side on a spare pc in the house but that could be expensive though advantagous in other ways.