Gexgekko Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Hello! I'm interested in getting SF2, most likely the complete pack when I can afford, because I don't know which version I like more, Europe or North Atlantic, and adding Europe Expansions it makes it more expensive than the complete version. A problem I have with for example Rise of Flight or other older games is that my 4k screen makes the interface really small. Has anyone here used 4k resolution on the game, did the interface become impossibly small? I'm running Win10 with 4k native resolution Thanks in advance!
Wrench Posted September 24 Posted September 24 screen size is adjustable through the "Options" button on the main page in SF2
Muesli Posted Friday at 08:41 PM Posted Friday at 08:41 PM Next to that, you might want to adjust a few settings in the Options.ini file, although I do not know which and how: C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\Thirdwire\...\Options.ini
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now