Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am using MigBuster's excellent CCIP/DAINE mod for the flyable A-6s.  It works just fine as installed.  It uses the same reflective USN gunsight image for both the gunsight and CCIP impact point.  See first image below.  I'd like to keep utilizing the current gunsight up on the glass, but use something different for the CCIP impact point.

I cannot find anything in the avionics.ini file that calls out what to use for the CCIP impact marker.  I replaced the [gunsight] entry  in avionics.ini with a my desired CCIP impact marker, and it changes the gunsight up on the glass, but the CCIP impact marker is still the USN style gunsight.  See second image.  Basically I want the opposite of the second image.

So I've figured out how the change the gunsight up on the glass, but the CCIP marker seems to be controlled by a different entry all together, but I can't find it.  Any help?

These are the only entries in avionics.ini that deal with CCIP or the guncross:

Quote

 

[HUDModeNav]
Symbol[01]=HUD_Guncross

[HUDModeAG]
Symbol[01]=HUD_Guncross
Symbol[02]=HUD_CCIP

[HUDModeAA]
Symbol[01]=HUD_Guncross

[HUD_CCIP]
SymbolType=CCIP
//FallLineImage=cockpit\HUD\A-6A_Fallline.tga
ImageSize=0.125
FallThroughFlightPath=TRUE
LaserRanging=FALSE

[HUD_Guncross]
SymbolType=IMAGE
//ImageFilename=cockpit\HUD\A-6A_Gunsight.tga
ImageFilename=cockpit\HUD\DAINE_GUNCROSS.tga
ImageSize=0.125

 


 

 

img00004.JPG

img00006.JPG

Posted

Answered my own question. The impact marker for the CCIP is dictated by the gunsight entry at the top of the cockpit.ini file. The avionics.ini entries dictate the gunsight that shows on the glass. Opposite of what I would have thought, but it works now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..