Sign in to follow this  
BUFF

Saitek to show Rudder Pedals at E3

Over the years Saitek have been asked many, many times if they would do rudder pedals.

Well, apparently they finally got around to it.

All that's known until E3 is that they are USB & have fully proportional toe-brakes.

When you get them, how bout a review...!!!

When you get them, how bout a review...!!!

I've got a set of CH but you never know (especially if I can use CombatAce's name to request a set for review ;)).

Usually when Saitek show stuff at E3 it isn't available retail until summer anyway.

Maybe someone is visiting E3 & can have a look & get some pics ?

Guest 531_Ghost
I've got a set of CH but you never know (especially if I can use CombatAce's name to request a set for review ;)).

Usually when Saitek show stuff at E3 it isn't available retail until summer anyway.

Maybe someone is visiting E3 & can have a look & get some pics ?

I could get pictures for you BUFF. :yes:

I could get pictures for you BUFF. :yes:

Cheers Ghost.

I'm sure that we can rely on some impartial observations too. :spiteful:

Seriously though I think that if they can come up with something 1/2 decent that sells for 1/2 the price of CH or Simped it will open the market to people who couldn't justify a set of pedals before.

Guest 531_Ghost
Cheers Ghost.

I'm sure that we can rely on some impartial observations too. :spiteful:

From me? :blink::rofl: Yeah, no worries. You want pictures and any written material I can get my hands on? Or just an impartial un-biased opinion?

Seriously though I think that if they can come up with something 1/2 decent that sells for 1/2 the price of CH or Simped it will open the market to people who couldn't justify a set of pedals before.

At least sometghing to get their feet into the sim :pilot:

You want pictures and any written material I can get my hands on?

If you are going perhaps you might consider doing a general "observations from E3" article for CombatAce (& no doubt CH-Hangar too)?

If I can spring a set for review (we can but try ;) ) presumably Saitek would supply me with a pile of marketing material too.

Didn't see where these exerpt from a Saitek UK Tech support guy were mentioned above. Perhaps that is why I linked it in the first place. Maybe I'll just pass the info along anyway.

Like most of our products, you're looking at Autumn-time for them to be available in stores/online. In the US, it's possible that they'll be available by the end of the Summer.

Best Regards

Richard Neville

Tech Support

Saitek UK

Edited by Growler67

Didn't see where these exerpt from a Saitek UK Tech support guy were mentioned above. Perhaps that is why I linked it in the first place. Maybe I'll just pass the info along anyway.

I deliberately didn't include a timescale because of past experience with Saitek release dates ( iirc Richard italicised the "possible" part of it so even he was being cautious).

Anyway as stated not too long now, mid next week.

np, Ghost.

Did CH have anything new - I don't think that I've seen anything mentioned ?

Guest 531_Ghost

My lips... 050811_LowCon_Shush_tn.jpg are sealed :spiteful: :)