My Microsoft Forcefeedback 2 is broken!! :shok::sad:

Is there any good Joystick-throttle-rudder combo's on the market that members here could recommend. Something that will live up to the good standard of the old feedback 2.

My Microsoft Forcefeedback 2 is broken!! :shok::sad:

Is there any good Joystick-throttle-rudder combo's on the market that members here could recommend. Something that will live up to the good standard of the old feedback 2.

*****************************************************************************************

If mine ever craps out,,i'll be looking here....Here :yes:

Personally i use nothing but CH products. They maybe a bit high in price but they are tough.

I have a Cougar but going to be switching to CH Products, because James Hallows is such an ass, I cant stand using the thing. I may grind it up into pieces and send it back to him.

:help: played the keys for years, now any joystik seems a miracle... :smile2:

I have a Cougar but going to be switching to CH Products, because James Hallows is such an ass, I cant stand using the thing. I may grind it up into pieces and send it back to him.

Really? I'm in the dark, and I sense a story here.

I have a Top Gun Afterburner II because it eliminates the need for getting pedals and throttle. I'd like to get CH but it's way out of my budget right now.

My Sidewinder FF2 died on me last month. I replaced it with a Saitek X-52, but I'm not real happy with it. As near as I can find out, the closest thing to the old FF2 is the Logitech Flight Force stick.

Man, I can't live without force feedback. My FF2 spoiled me...

I had a Saitek Cyborg once, and it only lasted 3 months. Never bought a Saitek since.

I had a Saitek Cyborg once, and it only lasted 3 months. Never bought a Saitek since.

Same here lots of bits broke off until it was un-useable.

The old Cyborgs were utter crap. The X-45 & X-52 OTOH, are *FAR* better designed. But still not up to the FF2's standards tho'...