I want to fly every mission with at least 4 aircraft, can this be done and if so what file and line need altered? Many thanks in advance.

If you make the mission yourself then you can. If not its up to the sim. Been there done that. Never got it to work.

If you make the mission yourself then you can. If not its up to the sim. Been there done that. Never got it to work.

BUMMER

Guest zerocinco

3 & 4 usually don't do anything but absord your SAM's. Apparently when you tell them to attack ground objects (TAB 2 2) it depends upon where you are if they choose to get involved.

3 & 4 usually don't do anything but absord your SAM's. Apparently when you tell them to attack ground objects (TAB 2 2) it depends upon where you are if they choose to get involved.

You are kind of right. It depends if there is targets for them to bomb or not. If there are addtional ground targets especially AAA they will go after them when you order them to attack. No targets though then they will not attack. I wish you could tell them where to attack but that has fallen on deaf ears.

The ideal situation is a SEAD mission with 3 wingmen. Have them all kitted out with EOGR ie. mavs or similar and wait until within launch range of targets. Give the order to attack ground targets and let the orgy of death begin, its like watching a good sci fi battle scene lol i love it.