Sign in to follow this  
Guest capun

Was someone looking for an A-26B Invader?

Guest capun

Like this?

A26B-01.jpg

A26B-03.jpg

A26B-05.jpg

A26B-07.jpg

A26B-09.jpg

Yes, Capun! Thank you! Heading for your site right now to see if it's there. No more altered ini A-20. Beautiful! Like all your work. Can't believe all the schemes! Cooooooooooooooooool! :cool:

Guest capun

It's not ready yet.

This is GrayWolf's GMax design ported to SFP1, It uses the stock CFS2/CFS3/FS2002 skins.

The plane(s) were released under the GZR (old Geezers) name.

You will need to search for those skins since some of them are 3rd party add-on textures.

Guest zerocinco

Nice if they could do one like the 1st Air Commando. No turret. No teeth. And if you bail out, no legs.

Look at all those beautiful machine guns. I don't care where I have to go to get the skins. Too good to pass up. Napalm, rockets, 14 machine guns; what nutty night jock could ask for more? Love that black scheme, although, one book I have says they flew natural metal at night also. That and OD. Can't wait.

where did I see the B-25 gunship, very similar to this one with .50's in the nose and on the fuselage, and a P-61. thanx.

Disregard, found it.

Edited by eightlein

Guest capun
where did I see the B-25 gunship, very similar to this one with .50's in the nose and on the fuselage, and a P-61. thanx.

Disregard, found it.

That is another A-team creation, either at my site or you can find the file here.

I'll post new pictures soon, we will be releasing it with our own (Gramps) textures. All of pictures you see here are from CFS2/FS2002 and need to be converted from their bmp format (extended) to standard 24-bit bmp format that SFP1 uses. Use Martin Wright's DXTBMP 4.00.45 to convert them.

If there is a need for, Gramps can release his "lite" templates for custom paint jobs, they are based on the GZR textures just added panel lines and a couple of other goodies.

The release A-26B will have one wing pylon and 5 zero-lenght rocket launchers in each wing plust the bomb-bay. It is definetly a flying tank.

GrayWolf (GZR) is looking for his sources for the A-26C (glass nosed) and the A-26K to send them over for conversion, but the A-26K is already in Pasko's list to release.

Guest capun

New pictures

Also check the top post first two pics

A26B-21.jpg

A26B-22.jpg

A26B-23.jpg

A26B-24.jpg

A26B-25.jpg

Edited by capun

Hey. I like the A-20. But I will gladly keep the gomers on the run with this brute. Whats next? A P-61, F7F, or a PV ventura / harpoon? :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1144631344_thumb.png

Edited by charlielima

Hey. I like the A-20. But I will gladly keep the gomers on the run with this brute. Whats next? A P-61, F7F, or a PV ventura / harpoon? :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1144631344_thumb.png

ANY NEWS ON THIS ONE?