Sign in to follow this  
ojcar

Campaing don't save

I've finished my first modded campaing (a Burning sands with much more planes) and it works very well... except there is no option to save it. If I stop playing and later start playing, the campaing start again (same for the old Burning sands campaing). Can you help me, please?

As soon as you accept the results of a mission, the campaign saves.

In order to continue, the campaign needs to be loaded from whatever you saved it as.

When you click on the campaign from the front menu, it gives you the option to open a saved one, or start a new one.

I hope this makes sense from my 12

hour day addled mind...

As soon as you accept the results of a mission, the campaign saves.

In order to continue, the campaign needs to be loaded from whatever you saved it as.

When you click on the campaign from the front menu, it gives you the option to open a saved one, or start a new one.

I hope this makes sense from my 12

hour day addled mind...

This is the point, the option to open a saved one doesn't works (and I accepted the result of the previous mission)

This is the point, the option to open a saved one doesn't works (and I accepted the result of the previous mission)

ojcar,

I've had the same problem. I don't know why precisely, however, sometimes my campaign doesn't save. (I have yet to see a concise answer on this :sad: ). However, one way to alleviate the problem is to check for the campaigns file in the pilots folder. It should save the file as 'campaign#.sav. If you have some in there without the .sav extension, the game will not recognize it and hence it won't come up as a campaign in the game interface. If you have any such files, try renaming it with the .sav extension. It worked for me.

As far as a permanent solution, I couldn't tell you. I haven't had any recent problems though.

Okland, IT WORKS, IT WORKS!!!

You are a Demi-god!!!!

Now I can play my own campaing "Bloody Sands"

Okland, IT WORKS, IT WORKS!!!

You are a Demi-god!!!!

Now I can play my own campaing "Bloody Sands"

:victory: