Sign in to follow this  
Hengist

Replacement 'Vietnam Era Tracks' for Wings Over Vietnam Ready for Download.

I've uploaded a set of 'Vietnam era songs' that I use as replacement tracks for the in-game menu screens for Wings Over Vietnam. I find that it adds to the general Vietnam era immersion for me. I just thought I'd share them with others, in case anyone else is interested?

The file is called Menu_Sounds.rar and it has a readme. It's just a case of putting them all into one folder, also remember to backup/rename the originals if you want to revert. The file is 64Mb in size, and it'll only be there for 15 days.

You can get the file from here...

Click Here

I hope you enjoy them.

Guest capun

Hengist

Can you upload it here. That site has so many pop ups and takes you several pages to get to the actual download.

I got it, but it is fairly frustrating.

I don't want to sound ingrateful, I am not. Thanks for the sounds.

Yea, can you load it here????

I was just getting ready to go get it when i read about the pop ups... sorry but not going that route!! :nono:

Yea, can you load it here????

I was just getting ready to go get it when i read about the pop ups... sorry but not going that route!! :nono:

Ok the replacement tracks are now uploaded here at Combatace.

Hope you enjoy them.