Sign in to follow this  
Bluejay26

I want it.

First let me say... AMAZING work. I love it. The setting is fabulous, the graphics are great, and hopefully, the flight modelling will be. :clapping: Let me also say that graphics are good, but make sure that performance is good also. just a sidenote, something i think everyone understands.

But the real question is... do you have some sort of a sketchy release date? Anything from months to years would help. I'll tell you right now... this will be well worth my dollars. I'll willingly invest in this.

First let me say... AMAZING work. I love it. The setting is fabulous, the graphics are great, and hopefully, the flight modelling will be. :clapping: Let me also say that graphics are good, but make sure that performance is good also. just a sidenote, something i think everyone understands.

But the real question is... do you have some sort of a sketchy release date? Anything from months to years would help. I'll tell you right now... this will be well worth my dollars. I'll willingly invest in this.

Thanks for the comments!

Our plans are to release still this year at least a concept demo of our flightsim technology, with at least a mission to take off in a SeaHarrier and buzz Stanley area hopefully having AAA to face and some mission target. Would be ideal if in the same demo we have an other side counterpart also flyable: a Skyhawk mission taking of from Argentinean continental base of Rio Gallegos, doing in-flight refuelling over the ocean and then proceed to face some RN vessel at low level with iron bombs.

The sketchy release date is somewhere around 2007, because our campaign system in game is quite, well, sketchy at the moment, and this is very important to have done right as it will create the 'lastability' of our sim.

smart plan. thanks for the fast reply. When it does come out, i'll be waiting! keep it up!